Friday 20 September 2013

INTRODUCING THE TEAM

Now is time I start with the blogging  properly. As this is the first time I am trying my hand at blogging, I had no idea what I was doing earlier.

We have summed up our work and gone through the resources that will prove necessary for the design we will be making.

Amidst our progress, let me also introduce my hard-working team and myself. :D

First up, the Worm, Needa Jamil

Known for her capacity to work all the time, tiring herself out, she is the solitary girl present in our team and more than anything that we need ;) cheers for you Needa . Now stop blushing while reading this post

Next, we have our confused camera, Sidhant Goyal

The guy was the last person to end up in the meeting and is probably the most confused person is the team. Taking up the job of presenting the visuals and photographs , he seems very conscious of what I am writing in his intro .

Then the Guy with the most reasons, Abhraneel Sarma

Off to his room at the moment to attend the nature's call, the guy is the localite Assamese present here in Guwahati. (Oh yeah ! we are from IIT Guwahati :O ) Quite apt when it comes to having diplomatic views and putting right solutions at the right places and troubleshooting the problems to a greater extent. Enough bragging, keep up the good work mate :D

Mr. Slash and burn, Aditya Parihar

Listening to rocks, guitars is like a fantasy for this guy. Working hard for this challenge the guy is a real push that we require to be a complete team.

5. The Overwritting-Blogger : Kushagra Kushwaha(me)

I have no damn reason to praise myself but yeah am really involved doing up this blogging work.
And speaking frankly, Ozchi24 is turning out to be a real fun here :)

So there it is, my team, SNALK, a real bunch of eccentric individuals...

No comments:

Post a Comment